Almost three weeks on from pension freedoms finally “going live” we have just about enough information to see that the stampede to strip pots of cash originally feared has not transpired. Certainly the Government’s Pension Wise service has not been put under the strain first expected. A total of 1,800 appointments were booked by the time […]
Let me tell you about a colleague. We’ll call him Nigel. I wonder how many other financial advisers exhibit similar characteristics to him when it comes to the circulation of the trade press. I can tell it is either a Monday or Thursday as the reverberating sound of free trade press publications still in their […]
Offences relate to trading in shares of IT firm Logica.
Advisers urged to reduce IHT bills through pensions.
Steve Webb’s latest policy paper British savers risk being left in the ‘slow lane’ unless the UK Government takes a more active role in ensuring the successful delivery of a Pensions Dashboard. The report, ‘Pensions Dashboards around the World’, coincided with a major conference that was held on Monday 16 May and brought together experts […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up