Germany is pessimistic on the prospects of reaching a deal on Greece’s bailout in talks scheduled for next week, the FT reports. Germany’s finance minister has virtually ruled out a deal from the summit attended by eurogroup finance ministers, due to be held in Riga, Latvia on 24 April. “Nobody expects that there will be […]
Cost of battle with shareholder revealed at AGM.
Sesame Bankhall has confirmed it has chosen Instrinsic as its preferred partner for investment and pension appointed representatives who choose to leave the network following its closure. Last month, Money Marketing revealed that Sesame was planning the tie-up with the Old Mutual-owned network after it closed for business to investment advisers. Following the restructure of […]
The FCA has ordered eight advice firms to carry out skilled persons reports in relation to insistent clients following a thematic review on pension transfers, Money Marketing understands. A skilled persons report, also known as a Section 166 report, checks for weaknesses or failings in a firm’s practices. The review can result in enforcement action […]
Daniel Nicholas, Product Manager of the Harris Associates Global Concentrated Equity Fund, discusses the main challenges and issues facing global equity investors in 2016.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
- Scottish Widows hands £30bn fund contract to BlackRock after kicking Standard Life Aberdeen off mandate
- Flat-rate pension tax relief ruled out by government
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up