Curtis Banks has begun trading on AIM, with a market capitalisation of £85m. The Sipp provider announced last month it was planning to float on AIM. It has raised £7.5m through the conditional placing of 3.9 million new ordinary shares at a price of 190p per share. Selling shareholders have agreed to sell 7.3 million […]
A deal to integrate independent financial adviser Sixty Plus into Bower Retirement Services has fallen through, just under a month after it was first announced. Bower revealed plans to recruit Sixty Plus’ seven staff in mid-March, with managing director David Wright joining to serve as an adviser. However, Bower has now confirmed that the deal […]
Networking is a crucial part of developing referrals and opening new doors. Indeed, many advisers we work with are building profitable businesses almost solely on referrals. Building a referral network is a great way to find new clients and prospects. However, contrary to popular belief, networking is not about trying to sell your services to […]
Advisers urged to reduce IHT bills through pensions.
The Artemis UK Smaller Companies Fund has delivered good returns through the bull market. But its cautious style is better suited to the trickier times which could be coming, says manager Mark Niznik.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
- Scottish Widows hands £30bn fund contract to BlackRock after kicking Standard Life Aberdeen off mandate
- Flat-rate pension tax relief ruled out by government
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up