Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 years or over
provided they are not employees of any of the Centaur Media group of
companies. Entries will be limited to one per household.
2. No purchase is necessary for entry to the prize draw.
3. The closing date for all entries is midnight on 5th October
2011. The prize draw will take place in the presence of an independent
witness within 7 days and the winner will be notified by e-mail.
4. Any entry which is damaged, defaced, illegible, inaccurate,
incomplete or which otherwise does not comply with these terms and
conditions, may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of the promoter.
Centaur will not be responsible for entries that are lost or which not
5. Proof of submission cannot be deemed as proof of delivery.
6. The prize consists of a Kindle.
7. Your prize will be sent to the address provided via recorded
8. The winner must claim the prize within the time period
specified within the written notice at 3 above. The winner may be required
to submit valid identification before receiving their prize. Failure to
claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in the
prize being forfeited and selection of an alternate winner.
9. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize but
Centaur may, in its discretion, offer a prize of equal or greater value at
any time. The prize is not transferable without Centaur’s prior written
consent which it may hold at its discretion.
10. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be
entered into with regard to it and by entering the prize draw you agree to
by bound by these rules.
11. The promoter of this prize draw is Centaur Communications Ltd
(“Centaur”), Circulation Department, 50 Poland Street, London W1F 7AX
12. Centaur reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or
supersede the prize draw (including altering prizes) if, in our sole
discretion, the prize draw is not capable of being conducted as specified.
13. Centaur cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss,
injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the prize draw or
as a result of accepting any prize by entering the prize draw you hereby
release Centaur and its employees agent and contractors from any and all
liability in connection with the prize draw or the prize (except so far as
prohibited by law). Centaur will not be responsible for any problems with
the prize draw or availability of the prize due to circumstances beyond its
14. The winner hereby consents to the use of their name and likeness
in publicity or marketing purposes of Centaur.
15. The prize draw and these rules and terms and conditions of this
agreement will be governed by English law.
16. Subject to 10 above you can contact Centaur for a note of the
winner from 10 days following the closing date at the address shown at 11.