Legal & General Investment Management has removed eight global companies from its Future World Funds range for not confronting the effects of climate change. From the start of the June, the Future World Funds did not hold the following companies: China Construction Bank Rosneft Oil Japan Post Holdings Occidental Petroleum Dominion Energy Subaru Loblaw Sysco Corporation The […]
The Office of Tax Simplification wants to avoid making piecemeal changes, which risk adding further layers of complexity
How networks and national advisers firms are adapting to heightened FCA scrutiny on DB transfers
Just 22 of the 57 largest fund and wealth managers with significant UK operations have revealed plans to relocate staff or offices after Brexit, analysis from EY has found. The Financial Times reports that European Union investment hubs, such as Dublin or Luxembourg are struggling to cope with demand from firms applying to for regulatory […]
Dividends are under pressure in some areas: but reliable yields can still be found. So says Adrian Frost, manager of the Artemis Income Fund, in conversation with Lawrence Gosling.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up