National financial planner Lighthouse has renewed its deal to provide advice to members of not-for-profit foster carers support association FosterTalk. The 20,000-member organisation has extended its deal for Lighthouse to provide retirement planning, mortgage and investment advice to its members for another three years until May 2021. So-called “affinity partnerships” are becoming key to Lighthouse’s […]
The Office of Tax Simplification wants to avoid making piecemeal changes, which risk adding further layers of complexity
Will a fund manager parent be good for Intelliflo?
Hermes Investment Management has unveiled a new ESG investing tool to help its fund managers assess a fund’s carbon performance and risk. Hermes says the tool assesses the carbon risk of an investment fund relative to its benchmark and of listed companies with their peers. The tool will also be used for client reporting to […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up