Administrators estimate it could take hundreds of hours to handle nearly £56m of compensation claims against collapsed Sipp firm Lifetime Sipp Company. In a report published today on Companies House, Kingston Smith & Partners says “an unusually high level of time will be required” to deal with consumer claims. Kingston Smith estimates it could take […]
Prudential has lost an appeal after the Financial Ombudsman Service ruled that sending out forms by post caused a client delays in taking three of his pensions. In November 2016 the client, referred to in the FOS decision as Mr B, said he wanted to take all three of his pensions with Prudential at the […]
Will a fund manager parent be good for Intelliflo?
Italy’s recent election can be important for goings on in the rest of the eurozone
Ewan McAlpine, Senior Client Portfolio Manager, provides insight into how RLAM’s bond team use their skills to seek unique opportunities and greater diversity than that offered by traditional areas of the bond market, describing how they invest in unrated securities as well as rated securities to broaden the horizon of fixed income investing. Read the […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- Aegon starts payouts to customers over Cofunds issues
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up