Deutsche Bank gave false declarations to the FCA and British Bankers’ Association, took years to produce evidence for the regulator and used a call recording system that was “not fit for purpose”, the FCA has found. Earlier today the bank was fined a record £227m by the FCA for manipulating Libor and Euribor. Combined with […]
Private equity firms are circling Seven Investment Management and could value the wealth manager at over £100m, Money Marketing understands. 7IM was founded by Justin Urquhart Stewart and Tom Sheridan in 2001, and has grown from a handful of employees to about 170. It runs about £8bn of assets and is owned by its partners […]
To help you to keep up with the fundamentals of tax, retirement and financial planning, try answering these questions…
Police have arrested a 60 year old currency trader over suspicions of a global Ponzi scheme.
FE Alpha Manager Mark Martin assumed management of the multi-cap UK Opportunities Fund at the beginning of February. As manager of the highly regarded UK Mid Cap Fund, Martin has begun restructuring the new portfolio to focus on our very best UK stock ideas from across the FTSE All-Share Index. In this video, update Martin addresses:
– Themes informing the UK Opportunities Fund
– The multi-cap structure of the fund
– UK equity valuations
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up