MM Wired: Protection and pension freedoms
Title: The realities of pension freedoms
Date: Tuesday November 29th
Topics to discuss:
- Post-pension freedoms, what’s working well and what are the challenges?
- Have the reforms changed what clients want out of their retirement planning?
- Is the FCA right to be concerned about savers giving up guaranteed income?
- Are guaranteed products sustainable? Are advisers unfairly discounting them? How does this sit with clients’ retirement objectives?
- Chris Daems, Cervello Financial Planning
- Michelle Cracknell, Pensions Advisory Service
- Adrian Boulding, Tisa
- Simon Massey, Metlife
Chair: Natalie Holt, Money Marketing
Follow the conversation and questions on Twitter using the hashtag #MMWired.