• Following the wave of non-advised drawdown launches, have savers been left overly exposed to stockmarket falls?
• Should there be greater controls to prevent people from running out of money?
• How do advisers manage drawdown clients without the fixed review periods that existed under capped drawdown?
• Is there an appropriate pot size when it comes to income drawdown?
• How do pension freedoms interact with the latest Budget announcements? How does this all feed into the value of retirement advice?
Tom McPhail, head of retirement policy, Hargreaves Lansdown
Billy Burrows, director, Retirement Intelligence
Nick McBreen, IFA, Worldwide Financial Planning
Simon Massey, wealth management director, MetLife
Chaired by: Sam Brodbeck, pensions reporter, Money Marketing