Money Marketing’s live debate series returns on Monday, 11 February, at 2:00pm with a deep dive into the DFM market.
In association with Charles Stanley, our expert panel will be looking at what makes a great relationship between advisers and their discretionary manager, as well as the keys to making sure clients get the best outcomes possible.
On the agenda:
- What can both DFMs and advisers do to get the most from their partnership?
- How advisers can work with DFMs to make sure the outsourcing options available match individual client’s needs, including ensuring suitability and attitude to risk.
- How to make sure your outsourced DFM is working how you want them to.
- How to work with your DFM on building the right bespoke solution to meet your individual client’s needs.
Host: Justin Cash, Editor, Money Marketing
Our panel will be:
- Gbi2 managing director Graham Bentley
- Signpost Financial Planning chartered financial planner Nigel McTear
- Charles Stanley senior investment manager Will Walker-Arnott
- Charles Stanley investment manager Nicola Loudon
Learn more about Charles Stanley services for Financial Advisers: www.charles-stanley.co.uk/professional-adviser-services
Learn more about Charles Stanley’s Bespoke Discretionary Service: www.charles-stanley.co.uk/IFA-Bespoke
Receive a Charles Stanley Due Diligence Document: www.charles-stanley.co.uk/due-diligence