Title: MM Wired: Beyond the election
Date: Thursday 15th June
Money Marketing Wired returned in association with The UK Edge on Thursday 15 June with a topical debate on the election results. To see the full on-demand version of this session, please watch the video above.
- Stephanie Flanders – Chief Market Strategist (UK and Europe), J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Iain Anderson – Executive Chairman, Cicero Group
- Russ Mould – Investment Director, AJ Bell
Lee Robertson – Chief Executive, Investment Quorum
- What will the outcome of the election mean for investor sentiment and the outlook for the UK?
- Following the result, are there certain policy decisions affecting investors and financial planners that are back on the table?
- Is the UK market overvalued, and are there reasons for caution in the short to medium term?
- Will there be anything on the political agenda other than Brexit?
What is Wired?
It’s a type of online seminar, that you can log into from the convenience of your own desk. Although you will be able to see and hear our presenters and panellists, we won’t be able to see or hear you.
You’ll be able to pose questions throughout the session via Twitter. Please use the hashtag #TheUKEdgeWired.