Title: Advice – then and now
- How the business of advice has changed since RDR and before.
- What challenges advisers faced then, and what they face now.
- Is experience the key to good advice or will a new breed of advisers emerge?
- How important are technological advances to how advice is conducted.
- What can we learn from the advice market of the past, and what will the future look like?
- Francis Klonowski – Chartered Financial Planner, Chartered FCSI at Klonowski & Co
- Steve Buttercase – IFA and Principal at Verve Investment Planning
- Amyr Rocha-Lima, Chartered Financial Planner at Holland Hahn & Wills: Wealth Management
- James Greenly – Chartered Financial Planner at Capital Asset Management
- Keith Evins – Head of Retail Marketing at J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Justin Cash – Editor of Money Marketing