Money Marketing Wired returns in association with The UK Edge on Monday the 25th of September at 9:30 am with a topical debate on the way advice firms are harnessing technology.
- How are advisers using technology to grow and nurture their business?
- Beyond customer acquisition, how are advisers using technology in the advice process?
- Are you considering automating aspects of the advice process or offering automated advice to certain clients? We will discuss adoption of automated advice by advisers and what the future might hold.
- Money Marketing Wired will showcase the latest Platforum and J.P. Morgan research, providing incredible insight and equipping you with the knowledge to assess whether to utilise technology in your own firm.
- The agenda includes world-class research-led content, via a panel of experts at the very top of their industries. Don’t miss your opportunity to join us by registering today.
- Heather Hopkins – head of Platforum
- Jasper Berens – managing director at J.P.Morgan Asset Management
- Rob Walton – chief operations officer at Intelliflo
- Claire Phillip – chartered financial planner at First Wealth
Justin Cash – editor of Money Marketing