Money Marketing Retirement Summit 2018 will bring together a VIP group of business leaders from the UK’s top advice firms to focus on the key issues affecting the market.
When: 7-8 June 2018
Where: The Runnymede-on-Thames Hotel and Spa
The Retirement Strategy Summit 2017 is the must-attend forum for the industry’s leading pension professionals. Bringing together 50 delegates, the Summit provides a platform from which these leaders not only discuss the biggest industry issues but then come up with solutions to these problems. Aimed at senior business influencers from the most important retirement advice firms in the UK, the Summit is a VIP, invitation-only event for anyone making decisions around retirement strategy.
2018 Agenda Highlights
- How to deal with vulnerable clients in retirement
- Ensuring DB transfer suitability
- Can product innovation close the retirement advice gap?
- The succession dilemma: How retiring IFAs can protect their firm
- Technology Spotlight: How automation can help retirement advice
- Financial opportunities for the older generation?
- Where does financial planning and investment management start?
- Ongoing advice: The dos and don’ts