Money Marketing Retirement Strategy Summit 2017 will bring together a VIP group of business leaders from the UK’s top advice firms to focus on the key issues affecting the market.
When: 8-9 June 2017
Where: Sopwell House, St Albans
The Retirement Strategy Summit 2017 is the must-attend forum for the industry’s leading pension professionals. Bringing together 50 delegates, the Summit provides a platform from which these leaders not only discuss the biggest industry issues but then come up with solutions to these problems. Aimed at senior business influencers from the most important retirement advice firms in the UK, the Summit is a VIP, invitation-only event for anyone making decisions around retirement strategy.
- Exploring the impact of the Lifetime ISA on retirement savings – is pensions tax relief reform back on the political agenda?
- Assessing the wisdom and feasibility of transferring out of DB schemes
- Guarantees vs flexibility in retirement options – are clients becoming more wary of the drawbacks of drawdown?
- Update on the pensions dashboard – what obstacles have been encountered in its development, and how are these being overcome?
- How can you help Generation Y fund their retirement?