Offences relate to trading in shares of IT firm Logica.
Sesame Bankhall has confirmed it has chosen Instrinsic as its preferred partner for investment and pension appointed representatives who choose to leave the network following its closure. Last month, Money Marketing revealed that Sesame was planning the tie-up with the Old Mutual-owned network after it closed for business to investment advisers. Following the restructure of […]
George Osborne is to retain his position as Chancellor of the Exchequer in the next parliament, Prime Minister David Cameron has announced. Osborne has held the role since the Conservatives returned to power in coalition in 2010, and his appointment is the first word from Cameron on the make up of a Conservative government since his […]
Prime Minister David Cameron has pledged the Conservatives will create a new threshold for inheritance tax of £1m if elected. The changes would come into effect from April 2017, and will be funded by restrictions on pensions tax relief for those earning more than £150,000. Annual allowances for savings will be tiered on earnings between […]
As more and more employers reach their auto-enrolment staging date, thousands of HR, pensions and finance professionals have been tasked with navigating the minefield of ongoing scheme governance and auditing with little support.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
- Scottish Widows hands £30bn fund contract to BlackRock after kicking Standard Life Aberdeen off mandate
- Flat-rate pension tax relief ruled out by government
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up