Cost of battle with shareholder revealed at AGM.
Just one in four advisers are willing to work on transfers out of defined benefit pension schemes, boosting calls for new regulatory guidance. A survey of 248 advisers conducted by NMG Consulting found just 27 per cent would undertake DB transfers, while around half said they they would not. A quarter of respondents were undecided. […]
Police have arrested a 60 year old currency trader over suspicions of a global Ponzi scheme.
Record new money in March has helped push Axa Elevate’s funds under management to £10bn, Axa Wealth’s quarterly results show. The platform saw £534m of new assets in the first quarter of 2015, with funds under management rising 26 per cent year-on-year, from £7.9bn in 2014 to £10bn. An 8 per cent increase in pension […]
The theme of ‘creative destruction’, or the impact of new technology, gathered pace in 2015. But which companies make an attractive investment? Stephen Moore, manager of the Artemis US Extended Alpha Fund, reviews. Click here to read the full article
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- Aegon starts payouts to customers over Cofunds issues
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up