Private equity firms are circling Seven Investment Management and could value the wealth manager at over £100m, Money Marketing understands. 7IM was founded by Justin Urquhart Stewart and Tom Sheridan in 2001, and has grown from a handful of employees to about 170. It runs about £8bn of assets and is owned by its partners […]
New figures requested from the Office for National Statistics by Jelf International reveal the countries with the largest numbers of employees working for a UK-controlled parent company (known as UKFAs or UK foreign affiliates).
To help you to keep up with the fundamentals of tax, retirement and financial planning, try answering these questions.
Sesame has been accused of using “pressure tactics” and restricting firms’ options after giving its members just three months to make a decision about their future. Last month Sesame Bankhall Group announced it will no longer operate as a network for investment advisers as part of a fundamental overhaul of the business. Under the new […]
New research has revealed that the highest percentage of opt-out rates in auto-enrolment is made up of 22- to 30-year-olds (28.49 per cent of 2,102 people surveyed, who chose to opt out of schemes, were in this age bracket).
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
- Inside the legal battle for Sipp supremacy
- Scottish Widows hands £30bn fund contract to BlackRock after kicking Standard Life Aberdeen off mandate
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up