Embattled asset manager Pimco has suffered another blow following the news global head of equities Virginie Maisonneuve is to leave the firm. Maisonneuve joined Pimco in 2014, having been hired by former chief executive Mohamed El-Erian, but will now be leaving the firm, according to reports from the Financial Times. Douglas Hodge, Pimco’s chief executive, says […]
Advisers urged to reduce IHT bills through pensions.
Aegon has seen net inflows on its platform triple for the first three months of the year to £968m. Inflows reached £305m in March 2014. Assets under administration stand as £3.8bn as at 31 March, compared to £1.6bn from the same time last year. Aegon says there are now 100,000 investors using its platform, with […]
PI insurers are considering exclusions for insistent DB to DC transfers, Money Marketing understands.
It can be difficult for employees to control their spending habits, in fact they may not realise that they have bad habits at all.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- Inside the legal battle for Sipp supremacy
- Sipp companies join forces as Embark acquires Liberty client bank
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up