Users expected to pay £199 for recommendations.
Natixis Global Asset Management has seen a net income increase of 25 per cent to €331m (£246m) in the first quarter of 2015, helped by new net inflows in its asset management unit. The group saw a record €19bn of net inflows in the asset management business of which €8bn was in Europe and €11bn […]
Aegon UK managing director David Macmillan is set to leave his role in the summer to join the firm’s US business, Money Marketing can reveal. Macmillan, who is also chief marketing officer at the provider, will join Transamerica later this year to become chief customer experience officer. An Aegon spokesman says: “David Macmillan has been promoted to […]
In the forth of a monthly series helping advisers prepare for the sunset clause, we look at mastering the comparison stage.
By James Dowey, Chief Economist and CIO at Neptune The Bank of Japan (BoJ) surprised investors on 28 April by holding monetary policy steady following the meeting of its Policy Board. Many investors had expected an easing of monetary policy and, as such, the TOPIX Index has fallen and the yen has strengthened. Why has […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up