Police have arrested a 60 year old currency trader over suspicions of a global Ponzi scheme.
Offences relate to trading in shares of IT firm Logica.
Cost of battle with shareholder revealed at AGM.
Tesco has posted a record loss of £6.4bn, one of the biggest losses outside of banking in British corporate history. In its annual results, published today, the supermarket group revealed it made a pre-tax loss of £6.38bn in the year to the end of February, compared with a pre-tax profit of £2.3bn the previous year. […]
Sarah Scott – Marketing Consultant “Yesterday I witnessed an accident between a small family car and a huge lorry making deliveries in the city centre.” Luckily everyone walked away, shaken but physically uninjured and I’m sure thanking their lucky stars that the outcome wasn’t considerably worse. Certainly, when you saw the comparative size of the two […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up