After months of campaigning the result of general election 2015 remains uncertain. Although many pollsters predict that the Conservatives will be the largest party, the closeness of the result may lead to both the Conservatives and Labour trying to form a Government in the coming days. What is certain is that we are heading for […]
Long/short funds Developed market equities have been driven higher and higher by quantitative easing over the past few years. However, we think the beta wave has finished now: alpha will deliver the returns going forward. Unconstrained long-short funds, in particular, are starting to look increasingly interesting. They can be more tactical as the performance of […]
Labour leader Ed Miliband is seeking to return tax avoidance and non-dom rules to the spotlight just days before the election. Speaking today in Pendle, Lancashire, Miliband will claim that “there is no bigger symbol” of the failures of the coalition Government than tax avoidance, and renew his pledge to ban non-dom status for those […]
Annuity rates at lowest level for at least two years.
Kunal Desai, Head of Indian Equities, discusses his expectations for the Indian market and highlights the key indicators that he is watching for 2015.
In the video, Kunal addresses:
• Indian equity valuations and the importance of stock selection in gaining exposure to the earnings upgrade cycle
• The BJP’s strengthening ambition in its pro-reform, pro-investment agenda
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up