The Luxembourg domiciled funds include:
1. JPM Emerging Markets Small Cap A (dist) GBP
2. JPM Europe 130/30 A (dist) GBP
3. JPM Europe Select 130/30 A (dist) GBP
4. JPM Global Dynamic A (dist) GBP
5. JPM Highbridge Statistical Market Neutral A (dist) GBP Hedged
6. JPM Income Opportunity A (dist) GBP Hedged
7. JPM Africa Equity A (dist) GBP
8. JPM UK Equity A (dist) GBP
9. JPM Sterling Bond A (dist) GBP
10. JPM Sterling Liquidity A Acc
JPMAM is offering 3 per cent commission on Sicavs for any IFAs purchasing the funds via Cofunds. Any existing terms for clients dealing via Cofunds will also apply to the range.
For the sterling liquidity fund the firm is offering a renewal commission of 10bps. As with all cash funds no initial commission or discount is available.
JPMAM head of UK distributor sales Mike Parsons says: “Traditionally offshore funds have never really been a mainstream investment tool for UK retail investors despite offering genuinely diverse and practical benefits whatever the individuals attitude to risk. We are sure that through initiatives such as this, offshore funds will become a very prominent and perfectly natural part of any UK retail investor’s portfolio.”