I cannot remember how long it took me to switch from actively managed funds to passive ones. Nor do I recall the time it took to incorporate lifetime cash flow modelling and then lifestyle financial planning. It could have been months, if not years, and I still have situations where my beliefs are challenged. I […]
Cost of battle with shareholder revealed at AGM.
Offences relate to trading in shares of IT firm Logica.
Gail Counihan, Responsible Investment Analyst at Royal London Asset Management, updates us on the topic of green bonds following some bespoke analysis from within the team. Read the article here. Past performance is not a guide to future performance. The value of investments and the income from them is not guaranteed and may go down […]
By James Dowey, Chief Economist and CIO at Neptune The Bank of Japan (BoJ) surprised investors on 28 April by holding monetary policy steady following the meeting of its Policy Board. Many investors had expected an easing of monetary policy and, as such, the TOPIX Index has fallen and the yen has strengthened. Why has […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- Who were the winners at the Money Marketing Awards?
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Aegon apologises to advisers over Cofunds replatforming
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up