A UK referendum on EU membership must be brought forward to 2016, according to Labour leadership candidate Andy Burnham. Shadow health secretary Burnham, who is one of four candidates running for Labour’s leadership following the resignation of Ed Miliband, described himself as staunchly pro-Europe, and pledged to embrace public desire for a vote. David Cameron’s […]
The intention of the FCA’s platform charging rules was to make the way investors pay for platforms explicit and more transparent. At the time, the regulator said the new rules were designed to remove fund manager bias and “allow both investors and advisers to compare the costs of investing through different platforms and make an […]
Cost of battle with shareholder revealed at AGM.
Users expected to pay £199 for recommendations.
Advisers need to assume three key roles
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- Who were the winners at the Money Marketing Awards?
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Aegon apologises to advisers over Cofunds replatforming
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up