Fixed penalty notices also increase in Q1.
This may surprise one or two readers of Money Marketing, but I have never voted in a general election. We are not talking here about a Russell Brand-style rejection of all political parties, nor is this the result of apathy on my part. It is simply that my Italian passport precludes me from voting. That […]
Aviva’s UK life division saw new business profits surge 15 per cent in the first quarter despite sales dropping year-on-year. The insurer’s first quarter interim management statement, published this morning, reveals the value of new business written in its UK life arm rose from £89m in Q1 last year to £103m in the first three […]
Record new money in March has helped push Axa Elevate’s funds under management to £10bn, Axa Wealth’s quarterly results show. The platform saw £534m of new assets in the first quarter of 2015, with funds under management rising 26 per cent year-on-year, from £7.9bn in 2014 to £10bn. An 8 per cent increase in pension […]
Welcome to the latest update for Allianz Technology Trust PLC from the Trust’s portfolio manager, Walter Price.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
- Scottish Widows hands £30bn fund contract to BlackRock after kicking Standard Life Aberdeen off mandate
- Inside the legal battle for Sipp supremacy
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up