Offences relate to trading in shares of IT firm Logica.
Fixed penalty notices also increase in Q1.
Former IFA Association director general Garry Heath is to launch a new adviser trade body, Money Marketing can reveal. The trade body will be open to wealth managers and independent and restricted advisers, and is set to launch next month. Heath says there is a “considerable team” behind the organisation. He says: “We are going […]
Consolidator AFH Financial Group has acquired a national IFA for up to £4.1m, its largest acquisition deal to date. AFH has acquired Stroud-based Independent Financial Services (U.K.) for an initial cash sum of £450,000, paid on completion of the deal yesterday. A further sum of up to £3.65m will be paid in three tranches over […]
A major feature of our articles is looking into the Jelf Employee Benefits crystal ball to predict changes and trends that may influence the short and medium term shape of UK employee benefits. By flagging such changes early we aim to provide our followers with the tools to make sensible and informed decisions on their benefits offerings.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up