Curtis Banks has begun trading on AIM, with a market capitalisation of £85m. The Sipp provider announced last month it was planning to float on AIM. It has raised £7.5m through the conditional placing of 3.9 million new ordinary shares at a price of 190p per share. Selling shareholders have agreed to sell 7.3 million […]
Model portfolios are not suitable for those staying invested.
Jelf, an independent full-service UK-based brokerage that supports businesses and individuals, has announced its interim results.
Increasing auto-enrolment contributions, reforming tax relief and extending new guidance service Pension Wise should be priorities for the new pensions minister, say industry experts. This week former Saga director general and older workers’ champion Ros Altmann was appointed pensions minister as part of the Government’s reshuffle. The pensions industry wasted no time in setting out […]
Johnson Fleming has received the ISO 22301 accreditation, which demonstrates the company’s ability to effectively understand and prioritise the threats to the business.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Dennis Hall: Why we are reducing portfolios to just one fund
- Paul Armson: How standard financial planning can fail clients
- Paul Lewis: Time to end this dangerous commission in disguise
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Aegon prepares to compensate advisers for Cofunds replatforming woes
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up