Risk-Profit graph on blackboard
The Government has spent £37,000 developing a “brand indentity” for guidance service Pension Wise. It paid £22,000 to Jigsaw Research “for the provision of research to test brand names, logos and straplines” for the service and £15,000 to Red Stone Design for similar work on the name and “brand identity”. The contracts were awarded at […]
A man has been sentenced to 538 days in jail for failing to pay a confiscation order for insider dealing. Pardip Saini was sentenced to three years and six months in prison in July 2012 and ordered to pay £464,564. He was due to pay the order by 12 March, but £222,047 remains outstanding. At […]
Peter Hargreaves has stepped down from the board of Hargreaves Lansdown, the firm he co-founded with Stephen Lansdown in 1981, with immediate effect. Hargreaves says he wants to spend more time with his family and pursue other interests but will remain “in close touch” as a major shareholder. He says: “I believe this is the […]
The Swiss Re Group is a major reinsurer in the group risk market in the UK. As such, their Group Watch 2015 report is a useful indicator as to the current state of play in the area of employer sponsored group life, group income protection, and group critical illness markets.
Arguing that the eurozone crisis is over, watch Rob Burnett, head of European equities at Neptune, discuss the sectors that he’s investing in to harness the recovery.
In the video, Burnett addresses the following:
• The primary drivers of the eurozone’s economic recovery
• The turnaround in individual countries’ current accounts
• Sectors best positioned to harness the recovery, without offering undue exposure to risk
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Equitable Life sale to bring windfall for policyholders
- Henry Tapper: ‘We’ve really made a mess of DB transfers’
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up