A deal to integrate independent financial adviser Sixty Plus into Bower Retirement Services has fallen through, just under a month after it was first announced. Bower revealed plans to recruit Sixty Plus’ seven staff in mid-March, with managing director David Wright joining to serve as an adviser. However, Bower has now confirmed that the deal […]
Labour will reintroduce a tax dropped by Government to fund its plans to abolish the bedroom tax.
“The best thing to do would be to have someone shoot all these people and start again” Alan Steel Asset management chairman Alan Steel on diplomatic form when it comes to the FCA “He’s the kind of guy who would have tried to reason with the school bully and got punched in the face anyway” […]
Cost of battle with shareholder revealed at AGM.
It was only a matter of time before The Pensions Regulator (TPR) started to issue escalating penalty notices, and that time has come. In its latest compliance and enforcement bulletin1, it lays out the powers it has used so far: These figures should come as no surprise to anyone in the corporate market and there […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up