Fixed penalty notices also increase in Q1.
Nobody wants another misselling scandal. So clearly, it is paramount that pension freedoms work alongside adequate consumer protection. The Government and the FCA have arguably done their best to put this in place in the tight timescale they had. We have the requirement that people wanting to transfer from defined benefit to defined contribution schemes […]
Police have arrested a 60 year old currency trader over suspicions of a global Ponzi scheme.
Following George Osborne’s delivery of his sixth Budget as chancellor and the last of this current parliament, we have provided a brief overview of the initiatives put forward in his statement, focusing on the topics that have an impact upon the pensions landscape, savings, personal taxation and businesses.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up