Bambos Hambi on MyFolio’s new look after the Aberdeen Standard Life mega-merger
As it stands, only discretionary fund managers will have to report a fall in a portfolio’s value of 10 per cent or more
Do not think the providers, platforms and DFMs will do all the work for you
Ewan Thompson, Head of Emerging Market Equities, Neptune Given the significant discount of emerging market assets to developed market and the economic and earnings growth premium available, emerging markets look set to continue to outperform developed peers and regain much of the considerable underperformance experienced in the highly atypical period of 2010-2016. Read more here […]
AlphaSimplex Group believes that the most robust investment products are those that adapt to changing market conditions. Alex Healey, portfolio manager of the ASG Managed Futures Fund, talks about how holding “long” and “short” positions in alternative investments, to match market trends, can create opportunities in both up and down markets.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up