Bambos Hambi on MyFolio’s new look after the Aberdeen Standard Life mega-merger
As it stands, only discretionary fund managers will have to report a fall in a portfolio’s value of 10 per cent or more
Do not think the providers, platforms and DFMs will do all the work for you
Ewan Thompson, Head of Emerging Market Equities, Neptune Given the significant discount of emerging market assets to developed market and the economic and earnings growth premium available, emerging markets look set to continue to outperform developed peers and regain much of the considerable underperformance experienced in the highly atypical period of 2010-2016. Read more here […]
Robin Geffen, Fund Manager & CEO At Neptune, we have long held the view that there is far too much concentration within the UK Equity Income Sector, with many funds having to rely heavily on a small handful of FTSE 100 stocks in an attempt to produce an acceptable yield. Our analysis shows there was a […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Equitable Life sale to bring windfall for policyholders
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Who were the winners at the Money Marketing Awards?
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up