Model portfolios are not suitable for those staying invested.
Investment platform targets 1.4 million firms yet to hit staging dates.
Professional indemnity insurance brokers have raised concerns about the financial strength of new PI insurer, Elite Hoyl Underwriting Management, which offers cover underwritten by Elite Insurance, entered the financial adviser market last month with claims it can halt the trend of escalating premiums. But PI brokers say advisers need to be aware that Elite Insurance […]
Sipp provider Curtis Banks plans to float on the AIM stock exchange in a move expected to value the business at £85m. The firm, which started trading in 2009 and currently administers more than 26,000 Sipps, expects to raise £7.5m through the issue of new equity. Trading in the shares is due to commence on […]
By Craig Paterson, Underwriting and Claims Philosophy Manager, Royal London Hard-hitting headlines “Dying mother of two is refused life insurance payout.”1 “What a way to treat a dying man: Grandfather refused life insurance claim.”2 “A widow betrayed by a life insurance company.”3 With headlines like these, it’s no wonder some consumers don’t trust providers. Trust […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
- Malcolm McLean: Why this could be the year of the pension tax relief raid
- Nutmeg loss deepens as regulatory burden bites
- Treasury tipped to cut pension tax relief to fund NHS spending
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up