Model portfolios are not suitable for those staying invested.
The Swiss Re Group is a major reinsurer in the group risk market in the UK. As such, their Group Watch 2015 report is a useful indicator as to the current state of play in the area of employer sponsored group life, group income protection, and group critical illness markets.
Standard annuity rates have fallen to their lowest levels since November 2012, with the pace of decline increasing since the turn of the year, according to data published by Moneyfacts. The rate payable for an average single-life standard annuity for a 65 year old with a £10,000 pot has fallen by 5.9 per cent in […]
Bank has set aside £856m for litigation and conduct issues.
What might Trump’s policy proposals mean for markets and key components of the US economy going forward? The questions outnumber the answers at present. Loomis Sayles Macro Strategies takes a look at the impacts of the US election. Click here
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
- Inside the legal battle for Sipp supremacy
- Scottish Widows hands £30bn fund contract to BlackRock after kicking Standard Life Aberdeen off mandate
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up