As you can see, the Money Marketing website looks very different than what you are used to. A lot of work has gone into the redesign, and I wanted to take a bit of time to explain the new look and why we have made the decisions we have. When we redesigned the magazine just […]
Investment platform targets 1.4 million firms yet to hit staging dates.
Just one in four advisers are willing to work on transfers out of defined benefit pension schemes, boosting calls for new regulatory guidance. A survey of 248 advisers conducted by NMG Consulting found just 27 per cent would undertake DB transfers, while around half said they they would not. A quarter of respondents were undecided. […]
George Osborne is to retain his position as Chancellor of the Exchequer in the next parliament, Prime Minister David Cameron has announced. Osborne has held the role since the Conservatives returned to power in coalition in 2010, and his appointment is the first word from Cameron on the make up of a Conservative government since his […]
The Government has announced future reductions in the rate of corporation tax. Will this affect the ‘internal’ taxation of Authorised Investment Funds? Read more
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Equitable Life sale to bring windfall for policyholders
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
- Henry Tapper: ‘We’ve really made a mess of DB transfers’
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up