An error by the Bank of England overstated the amount of government bonds it sold by £13.4bn. A notice of error was posted on the bank’s website explaining that a clerical error led to it stating that £28.2bn of British government bonds had been bought by foreign buyers in February when the actual figure was […]
Offences relate to trading in shares of IT firm Logica.
Consumer champions have branded the new Independent Governance Committees for contract-based schemes “retirement homes for financial services executives, actuaries and investment bankers”. But providers have hit back, claiming the committees provide greater consumer protection than trust-based schemes. The requirement for governance committees to be established for auto-enrolment schemes was introduced following the Office of Fair […]
Fixed penalty notices also increase in Q1.
Jacob de Tusch-Lec and James Foster, managers of the Artemis Monthly Distribution Fund, discuss recent developments and how the fund is positioned. Click here to see full discussion
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Equitable Life sale to bring windfall for policyholders
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Aegon apologises to advisers over Cofunds replatforming
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up