Police have arrested a 60 year old currency trader over suspicions of a global Ponzi scheme.
Openwork is launching a study programme for advisers looking to attain chartered status. The Route to Chartered Status programme is open to principals, advisers and paraplanners. It will initially deliver face-to-face support at Openwork’s headquarters in Swindon, and subject to demand will offer face-to-face courses at a number of additional locations. Each advanced study module […]
The Liberal Democrats have promised to embark on a review of plans to introduce a single rate of pensions tax relief. The policy, unveiled today in the Lib Dem manifesto, commits the party to an investigation of plans long demanded by pensions minister Steve Webb. The manifesto says: “We will establish a review to consider […]
Most investors are better off than they were 12 months ago despite the summer’s volatility. Will next year bring the (delayed) global slowdown? Artemis’ senior partner weighs up the factors.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up