The launch of a new trade organisation representing advisers has reignited the debate around the industry’s ability to lobby at the highest level. This week Money Marketing revealed how former IFA Association director general Garry Heath is launching a new trade body in May for wealth managers and independent and restricted advisers. Heath says Apfa […]
Employees at Johnson Fleming, in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, are looking forward to trying out some dramatic new hairstyles on Wig Wednesday. A host of colourful wigs will brighten up the office on 20 May as staff support children and young people with cancer.
The Conservatives will introduce a five-year “tax lock” on income tax, VAT and national insurance if they win the general election. Prime minister David Cameron is to pledge legislation within 100 days of assuming office to ensure the taxes do not rise in the next Parliament, the BBC reports. Cameron will say: “This is the clearest choice […]
Users expected to pay £199 for recommendations.
Simon Edelsten, manager of the Artemis Global Select Fund, examines the long-term trends that they have exploited since the fund’s launch five years ago. Looking ahead, he explains the stock-specific opportunities the team are finding. Click here for full article
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
- Scottish Widows hands £30bn fund contract to BlackRock after kicking Standard Life Aberdeen off mandate
- Flat-rate pension tax relief ruled out by government
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up