The total assets under management of the world’s largest 500 managers increased by 5.8 per cent to $81.2trn in 2016, although UK firms saw AUM drop for the second consecutive year, falling by 4.5 per cent to $6.3trn. The Willis Towers Global 500 research shows that AUM by North American managers rose 7.7 per cent […]
Embark Group has revealed the charges for its new platform and targeting savers with between £25,000 and £150,000 on launch. Embark officially announced the launch of the wrap platform, which uses FNZ technology, today. As Money Marketing reported in September, it has been live for some time with white label partners and Embark’s existing book […]
We consider the progress of the FCA’s Advice Unit as well as the most recent proposed guidance on insistent clients
Changes to fee disclosure rules under Mifid II look set to make clients more sensitive about an advisers’ value
As more and more employers reach their auto-enrolment staging date, thousands of HR, pensions and finance professionals have been tasked with navigating the minefield of ongoing scheme governance and auditing with little support.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up