The £3.2bn Fidelity MoneyBuilder Income fund topped the Fidelity FundsNetwork adviser sales table in August, in a month dominated by income-generating funds.
Neil Woodford’s Invesco Perpetual High Income, the Jupiter Merlin Income Portfolio fund overseen by John Chatfeild-Roberts and the Richard Woolnough’s M&G Optimal Income fund also figured in the top five adviser funds.
Top 10 adviser sales via FundsNetwork
1. Fidelity MoneyBuilder Income
2. Fidelity Strategic Bond
3. Invesco Perpetual High Income
4. Jupiter Merlin Income Portfolio
5. M&G Optimal Income
6. Fidelity Multi Asset Strategic
7. Invesco Perpetual Distribution
8. Newton Global Higher Income
9. M&G Strategic Corporate Bond
10. Standard Life Global Absolute Return Strategy
The most popular sector for advisers was the Mixed Investment 20-60% shares sector. The Corporate Bond, Strategic Bond and UK Equity Income and UK All Companies sectors made up the top five.
Top 10 adviser sales by sector via FundsNetwork
1. Mixed Investment 20-60% Shares
2. £ Corporate Bond
3. £ Strategic Bond
4. UK Equity Income
5. UK All Companies
7. Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
8. Mixed Investment 40-85% Shares
9. Absolute Return – UK
10. North America