The Financial Services Compensation Scheme has appointed former Deloitte partner Mark Adams as a non-executive director. Adams will join the FSCS in June. He replaces Phil Wallace who has served two terms on the board. Adams is a chartered accountant and insolvency practitioner, and has previously been an adviser to the Bank of England. FSCS […]
Nigel Farage will remain the leader of Ukip after the party rejected his resignation. Farage announced he would step down on Friday after failing to win the seat of South Thanet, as he had promised in the run up to the general election. But Ukip’s national executive committee has “unanimously” rejected his resignation, saying the […]
Bank has set aside £856m for litigation and conduct issues.
Labour will reintroduce a tax dropped by Government to fund its plans to abolish the bedroom tax.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- Who were the winners at the Money Marketing Awards?
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Aegon apologises to advisers over Cofunds replatforming
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up