Fixed penalty notices also increase in Q1.
There is a great deal of rule-making going on in Brussels right now, some of which will have a significant impact on the retail distribution market in the UK. The European Union packaged retail investment and insurance-based investment products regulation, requiring disclosure of key information to investors for all Priips, combined with a new […]
Despite the pension reforms the UK market remains well suited to annuitisation, influential think-tank the Pensions Policy Institute says. In a report, sponsored by the Investment Association and The People’s Pension, the PPI compares the UK system with Australia, Ireland, New Zealand and the US. It says that despite the new freedoms – which allow […]
Let me tell you about a colleague. We’ll call him Nigel. I wonder how many other financial advisers exhibit similar characteristics to him when it comes to the circulation of the trade press. I can tell it is either a Monday or Thursday as the reverberating sound of free trade press publications still in their […]
New research shows those customers who receive financial advice can be better off on average by £40,000
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up