Pension providers will have to offer customers advice or risk losing out to their rivals, say experts. In an attempt to offer the mass market an advice option, some providers have linked up with advice businesses and firms offering simplified advice, while others have created their own propositions. LV= will become the latest firm to […]
After months of campaigning the result of general election 2015 remains uncertain. Although many pollsters predict that the Conservatives will be the largest party, the closeness of the result may lead to both the Conservatives and Labour trying to form a Government in the coming days. What is certain is that we are heading for […]
Figures were boosted elsewhere in the business, particularly with a 17 per cent increase in assets at LGIM.
Offences relate to trading in shares of IT firm Logica.
According to the Pensions Regulator’s annual commentary and analysis report released this month, 785 potential non-compliance cases were referred for investigation, with 23 auto-enrolment compliance notices issued. And they predict that the use of their statutory powers is only going to increase.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up