Fixed penalty notices also increase in Q1.
Controversial payday lender Wonga has reported a pre-tax loss of £37.3m for 2014 after taking a £35m customer remediation hit following an intervention by the FCA. The firm’s full-year results for the 12 months to 31 December 2014, published today, reveal revenues plummeted 31 per cent year-on-year, from £314.7m to £217.2m, driven by a “significant […]
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme has appointed former Deloitte partner Mark Adams as a non-executive director. Adams will join the FSCS in June. He replaces Phil Wallace who has served two terms on the board. Adams is a chartered accountant and insolvency practitioner, and has previously been an adviser to the Bank of England. FSCS […]
Jelf Employee Benefits has released a guide to help employers communicate the recent raft of pension legislation to staff. ‘Your Guide to Pension Freedom’ will help employers meet their duty of care in explaining the changes to employees and in turn will help employees take more control over their pensions and retirement decisions.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
- Malcolm McLean: Why this could be the year of the pension tax relief raid
- Nutmeg loss deepens as regulatory burden bites
- Treasury tipped to cut pension tax relief to fund NHS spending
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up