Fixed penalty notices also increase in Q1.
Advisers urged to reduce IHT bills through pensions.
HMRC has launched an investigation into the valuations of intellectual property used to release cash from pension schemes, Money Marketing understands. Intellectual property such as patent, trademarks, designs and copyright can be used as loans to sponsoring employers or in sale and leaseback arrangements to release cash from schemes. The value of loans and leasebacks […]
When Neil Woodford announced he was leaving Invesco Perpetual to set up his own fund management business, the industry oscillated between eagerly anticipating his next venture and questioning how Invesco Perpetual would cope without arguably its biggest asset. After all, the top dog of equity income, Woodford had spent the bulk of his career at […]
Johnson Fleming has received the ISO 22301 accreditation, which demonstrates the company’s ability to effectively understand and prioritise the threats to the business.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up