“I’ll batter him until he picks up the phone” Chartered Insurance Institute director of communications David Ross goes to extreme lengths to force the CII’s head of learning Simon Graham into returning an MM hack’s call. “Who’s Andy?” Aviva press officer struggles to recall former Friends Life chief (and new Aviva UK life boss) Andy […]
Investors who have overpaid tax when drawing money from investment bonds could reclaim it through the courts following a ruling in favour of an investor who was landed with a £383,000 tax bill. The Upper Tribunal ruled in favour of Joost Lobler last week after he challenged HM Revenue & Customs over the bill. Lobler […]
PI insurers are considering exclusions for insistent DB to DC transfers, Money Marketing understands.
“The best thing to do would be to have someone shoot all these people and start again” Alan Steel Asset management chairman Alan Steel on diplomatic form when it comes to the FCA “He’s the kind of guy who would have tried to reason with the school bully and got punched in the face anyway” […]
Jacob de Tusch-Lec and James Foster, managers of the Artemis Monthly Distribution Fund, discuss recent developments and how the fund is positioned. Click here to see full discussion
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up