Jelf, an independent full-service UK-based brokerage that supports businesses and individuals, has announced its interim results.
To say that Jeremy Nunn and Tom McGrath are excited by their new partnership at investment boutique 8AM Global is an understatement. They seem to be falling back in love with the asset management industry, which has not always been good to them. Along with fellow 8AM Global partner Clive Moore, co-founder of investment distribution […]
Offences relate to trading in shares of IT firm Logica.
Towers Watson and Threadneedle Investments’ parent company are among the bidders circling Russell Investments, the US asset manager being sold by the London Stock Exchange Group. The FT reports an auction process for the business is now in the second round. Russell Investments has $273bn (£177bn) in funds under management and is expected to be […]
Jonathan Platt, Head of Fixed Income at Royal London Asset Management, discusses why RLAM would be supportive of the Bank of England selling back corporate bonds to the private sector – as recent speculation suggests – believing that this would be a positive move towards supporting the long-term interests of the sterling credit market. Read […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up