Private equity firms are circling Seven Investment Management and could value the wealth manager at over £100m, Money Marketing understands. 7IM was founded by Justin Urquhart Stewart and Tom Sheridan in 2001, and has grown from a handful of employees to about 170. It runs about £8bn of assets and is owned by its partners […]
The FCA has fined Clydesdale Bank £20.6m over serious failings in the way it handled payment protection insurance complaints. This is the largest ever fine imposed by the FCA for PPI-related failings. The FCA says in mid-2011 Clydesdale implemented inappropriate policies which meant that its PPI complaint handlers were not taking into account all relevant […]
Users expected to pay £199 for recommendations.
Amanda Docherty, Senior Marketing Consultant, Royal London I’ve just returned from a mini-break in Tenerife. Twenty girls on a hen weekend, so you can imagine there was a fair bit of eating, drinking and dancing. Although we did squeeze in a water park, boat trip and paddle boarding. It’s all about the balance! There were a […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- Aegon starts payouts to customers over Cofunds issues
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up