View more on these topics

Financial planner launches marketing and social media website for advisers

Corporate-Portfolio-Briefcase-General-Business-700x450.jpg

Jacksons Wealth Management managing director Pete Matthew has today launched a new website offering marketing advice to financial advisers.

Advisertech is an online membership site with a monthly subscription where advisers can get advice about online marketing and social media from specialists specific to the advice profession.

There will be a live monthly Q&A call where Matthew will answer questions submitted beforehand as well as those asked live on the call.

The site will also include a member-only forum where members can ask questions and share best practice with each other.

Matthew, who also runs the MeaningfulMoney financial planning website, says: “It came about because I am repeatedly being asked to consult to other advisers and speak at conferences because of my success with MeaningfulMoney.

”This way I get to help many people all at once. I am hoping to build a thriving community of advisers all learning from each other in this exciting area of marketing and brand-building.”

Recommended

Positive Solutions timeline

1997 – Set up by David Harrison 2002 – Aegon take 60 per cent stake in business 2005 – Aegon buy remaining 40 per cent in business from staff, directors and IFAs in deal that value the firm at £163m (40p per share) 2005 – Suffers £27.2m loss after paying out £47.5m as part of […]

David-Penny-MM-grey-250x255.jpg
24

Are orphaned clients the next big bank misselling scandal?

We all know that almost every single bank and building society in this nation has sacked almost every regulated investment adviser in the last two years. We also all know this is because the regulator’s retail distribution review has forced the spotlight onto the cost and quality of advice/products to such an extent that it […]

Axa Elevate parent posts £30m loss

Axa Portfolio Services, the parent company of the Axa Elevate platform, has posted a £30m pre-tax loss for 2012 after spending £12.7m on platform development. APS is also the parent company of Axa’s direct platform, Axa Self Investor, and operates Axa’s pension schemes and Isas. The losses are a slight improvement on 2011 when the […]

Chris-Curry-700x450.png

PPI sets out Govt savings from state pension reforms

Pensions Policy Institute director Chris Curry says the level of the proposed single tier state pension remains unclear as it becomes more apparent that Government reforms will sharply cut the amount people receive from the state in retirement. In January, the Government published plans to introduce a flat rate, single tier state pension for future […]

Frexit & contagion risk in Europe

Many commentators have suggested the UK’s exit from the European Union will trigger a domino effect, leading to its eventual break-up. Neptune Head of European Equities Rob Burnett discusses the likelihood of this happening. Click here to read more Important informationInvestment risks Neptune funds may have a high historic volatility rating and past performance is […]

Newsletter

News and expert analysis straight to your inbox

Sign up

Comments

There is one comment at the moment, we would love to hear your opinion too.

  1. Find advice and direction in your social marketing:
    http://makeyourinternetmoney.com/

Leave a comment

Close

Why register with Money Marketing ?

Providing trusted insight for professional advisers.  Since 1985 Money Marketing has helped promote and analyse the financial adviser community in the UK and continues to be the trusted industry brand for independent insight and advice.

News & analysis delivered directly to your inbox
Register today to receive our range of news alerts including daily and weekly briefings

Money Marketing Events
Be the first to hear about our industry leading conferences, awards, roundtables and more.

Research and insight
Take part in and see the results of Money Marketing's flagship investigations into industry trends.

Have your say
Only registered users can post comments. As the voice of the adviser community, our content generates robust debate. Sign up today and make your voice heard.

Register now

Having problems?

Contact us on +44 (0)20 7292 3712

Lines are open Monday to Friday 9:00am -5.00pm

Email: customerservices@moneymarketing.com